Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: reallxtrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name reallxtrix

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I redownloaded the game today, hopped into a server, died and got banned for "Auto DPS". I saw something about if your stats are to high or something but that cant be right. "You're to good to play here" doesnt sound like a bannable offense so im sure thats not it. Probably a bot error or something.

Why should we lift your ban? Really? Lol because i shouldnt have been banned to begin with.

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
Have you done any sort of stat padding or anything previously? It just seems like it detects that your playstyle is a bit high for someone of your level.
If anything, I would recommend trying to balance out your stats on a regular server? I'm not 100% certain what the admins would do but in case they do not reply, that would be something I would recommend. Usually this check is to stop stat padding or some suspicious stats (correct me if I'm wrong)
Links to stat pages:
https://bf4db.com/player/1702490965
https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/reallxtrix

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
@D4rkFrog is on the money. You need to average out your stats that are likely from stat padding.

Once you do that we can unban you. If we unban you before then and you try to rejoin you'll just get automatically re banned.

Stat padding? Like going for headshot only? I mean yea when im sniping i always go for the head. Is that stat padding? Regardless, i bought the game on release, played it for like 2 weeks and then unistalled. Reinstalled a few days ago because i got bored of Cod. Wanted something fresh to play. But you're telling me that because i have some decent stats like 36 kills with a weapon and 6 of those are headshots, that the system shows me as a hacker and to be able to play on bancore servers i need to go into games on unpopulated servers and grind out a bunch of deaths, shoot into the sky, and just overall play like im bad so that im allowed to play with you guys? XD am i being trolled by admin? I understand cheating sucks but jesus, "you're stats are to good to play here" XD and i have like 18 hours in the game, oh and my overall accuracy is 6%...... Not sure why high stats means your hacking/cheating somehow. I guess with this method though, it keeps you guys from getting your butts kicked by good players. Pretty smart actually. But im good. Ill just keep the ban, thanks for all the information and quick responses and i wish you all the best.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
As you wish. I won't bother explaining how good stats and cheating/stat padding stats are totally different. It's very very very rare for a good player to get a false positive trigger on the thresholds.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.