Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: tommyuzi

In-game Name tommyuzi

Have you cheated before? NO

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I'm not too sure why I was banned. I'm an old guy who has been playing the Battlefield Games for years. The only things I believed could have gotten me banned were: I was warned by Origins to upgrade my Windows 7 or lose Battlefield or I did some updates on Origin and was having issues with getting Punkbusters to operate. I was assisted by Kombatkilla who suggested I sign in thorough Battlelog because other players had had issues when signing in with Origins (I couldn't join any servers). Once I did sign in with Battlelog I was able to join some servers (AARP was one) but, I received a message I was banned from Banzore Servers and I think I received a "lifetime ban" from RC servers.

Why should we lift your ban? I've been playing your servers for years and never had issues. I've met a lot of people (some in person) who play in your servers and have earned their respect, I've gotten pretty good with the UCAV and kill quite a few guys...my friends laugh because people who don't know me think I'm hacking. If one hacks, why play any game? I find playing is a great way of reliving stress. I'm now retired and told my wife about the gaming community I play in a tell her about personal problems I've talked to them about and most have thanked more for good advice. I was a Deputy Sheriff for 32+ years. During those years I never had to be disciplined or needed to be disciplined...sure I got complaints but they were service related (people got mad when I gave them tickets). I plan on donating to Yours BF4 and other servers because I keep coming back to the BF4 series because it a great game and don't want to lose the great servers.
I hope you remove the ban but, if not... so be it. I won't bad mouth you if you don't...that's not in me.
Thank You for your time and stay safe.
Tommy "tommyuzi" Navarrete