Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from arctic.eagle about player ESF-Norman

Who are you reporting? ESF-Norman

Date of incident Sep 22, 2020

Which server were you on? ! bZ #6

Describe the incident Norman was dropping C4 on friendly players so that an enemy MAV could detonate it and kill people in spawn. Video coming shortly

D4rkFrog

-bZ- Member
Hmmm indeed, the video does show that he is intentionally griefing his own teammates with C4 so that an enemy mav can blow them up. There doesn't seem to be any other reason for him to be placing C4 there.
(I think I mentioned this a while back as a random question but it's possible they might not see it as griefing if closer to some fighting).

PNIS boys shooting into uncap from uncap and stream sniping. This is literally the only way to make them stop. I'm not one to stoop this low normally but when all you do is sit in your uncap and stream snipe people and shoot into the uncap it gets old.

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
ucavswin.jpg

Norman, the UCAV doesn't have the range to reach UNCAP from UNCAP, from the video we don't have the range and we were not stream sniping. You weren't just doing it to us either, you were doing it to random people as well. Also, " Sniping from uncap is allowed, but very stupid and you're definitely not helping your team. "

And fade I don't have two monitors it makes it hard to stream snipe, its especially funny because I didn't kill that streamer once and only got like 3 kills. I actually enjoy that guys stream which is why I sub'd to him, shocking I know

And fade I don't have two monitors it makes it hard to stream snipe, its especially funny because I didn't kill that streamer once and only got like 3 kills. I actually enjoy that guys stream which is why I sub'd to him, shocking I know
1600832749342.png1600832731408.png ahh okay its only your other 3 buddies that are stream sniping, that makes it so much better

Fade, none of that is relevant to Norman griefing, I can't prove we weren't stream sniping but I assure you most of us don't have two monitor set ups.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
PNIS boys shooting into uncap from uncap and stream sniping. This is literally the only way to make them stop. I'm not one to stoop this low normally but when all you do is sit in your uncap and stream snipe people and shoot into the uncap it gets old.

Shooting from uncap is not against the rules, nor is stream sniping. That's on you (or whoever is streaming). We could give two craps about you getting stream sniped. Easy fix, don't stream.

What you did here is griefing and is against the rules.

Added a punish point. Complaint handled.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
whats a punishment point? @neonardo1

Had you been in the server it would've been an admin kill since it was your first. It's a log of the infraction basically. Enough points = increasing levels of temp bans up to a perma ban.

If you don't get any more admin punish points for a set period of time then you'll be automatically forgiven and go back to 0.

Basically follow the rules and you have nothing to worry about. Should you get admin punished again while already having one punish point it'd result in a kick.