Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from gloryofsatan about player TheGaussianMan

Who are you reporting? TheGaussianMan

Date of incident Jun 2, 2020

Which server were you on? hardcore metro locker pearl

Describe the incident was shooting at him and he wasnt even looking at me but still snapped and killed me............

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Do you have any video of this?

I know there was some lag on #2 a little big ago for a few minutes that made things look kinda wacky.

Bytor

-bZ- Member
also carful i added some random clown song from the editor and its ear rape so make sure volume down

Why? Why add some stupid song? I've watched way too many videos where the maker of the video ruins it by added background "music"... The worst is when they're "educational" videos walking your thru a process and you can barely hear them over the damn music.

Why? Why add some stupid song? I've watched way too many videos where the maker of the video ruins it by added background "music"... The worst is when they're "educational" videos walking your thru a process and you can barely hear them over the damn music.
i was using some random editor and it added the song i didnt know till after the fact that it had music and it was just to report someone so i didnt feel it was worth the time to re do it...