Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from pipelin21 about player twich_brogi92

Who are you reporting? twich_brogi92

Date of incident Aug 13, 2020

Which server were you on? banzore#4 locker conquest large

Describe the incident i was playing in the server and i was killed for this guy twice from like 200 meters ago , he killed me with a pistol in that moment i said killed me twice with a pistol from that distance that easy ?? something is wrong here ,so i log off the game and log in as spectator and make 3 short videos for you to watch and jugde yourself this guy is even killing through the smoke with headshots and more see the videos also as you can read in the chat in the game paople is calling him a hacker as i think he is you need to watch the videos and make your conclusions

3XCrEEd

-bZ- Member
Those smoke kills seem really sus, and the outside pistol seemed off as well.

Those smoke kills seem really sus, and the outside pistol seemed off as well.
i wish i could make longer videos but i am using my phone so i have to make short videos but i spectate this guy and 80 % of his kills looks like bullshit hacking i hope the admins do something about and i forgot to mention this guy also was a low level , and he killed me 2 times really far away with his pistol and really easy and it doesnt happen often in this game from that distance .

Hawx

You're Never Right!
please be patient, the videos will be reviewed thoroughly and action taken as necessary.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
well this is the only way that i know and i have to record any videos now.

If you want pipelin I can help you out. Anyone running windows has microsoft game bar natively with their computer. You activate it by pressing the windows key and G at the same time. Jump into discord and I can walk you through, youll find it sooo much easier than setting up a phone!

If you want pipelin I can help you out. Anyone running windows has microsoft game bar natively with their computer. You activate it by pressing the windows key and G at the same time. Jump into discord and I can walk you through, youll find it sooo much easier than setting up a phone!
thanks brother for being nice , yeah i was checking that , i didnt know but i know now i will try next time and see how it works, thanks and once again all i want to do is help banzore family and i really want to be part of banzore soon.