Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

#2 metro server start and infantry only server

Regarding #2 server, would recommend trying metro over locker for server seeding. less flags, less back capping, and flag tag. or at least have the maps still rotate from locker to metro. i dont know the metrics but it seems people tend to leave when it goes to 2x locker in a row

if funds allow or if there are other servers just not populating, might be fun to try switching out to an infantry only server for a week. propaganda, outbreak, metro, pearl, gullian, lump garden, sunken dragon and a few others. could even try a map vote? maybe advertise on load screen in other servers?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's a DLC map, it does not populate as well. We've tried.

We've added Guilian and Lumphini into the mix every now and then on #2.

i guess what i am getting at is a new server that has more than the campy, 320/rocket/airburst and grind of server #2. I know every time a new map is added to #2 its nothing but constant complaining from those who just enjoy locker/metro gameplay, theres tons of people that love that obviously and thats fine but maybe there is enough people now playing again that do not and are looking for something else

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I don't think we're in a position to start any more servers at this point. The hardware we have is full in terms of what it could handle and we have our hands full enough with what we have anyway.

I mean donations are healthy and all but I dunno. Every time we start a new server I tell myself no more lol. Been doing that since server #4.

Just seems like such a server would conflict with what we have so much, and honestly in HC I'm not sure it'd populate and HC is what you're after right?

We've got the "infantry maps" on 2. We've got "everything else" on 1. And rush on 7. I think if any new hardcore server was introduced it would likely be difficult to populate because we already have essentially everything covered now. Maybe if we occasionally swapped out maps on the servers that could work, but then it'd probably disappoint regulars and etc. Tough to tell.