Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

24/7 SEIGE Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it take to become an admin in this server? I've been playing there for what seems to be years and just about EVERY TIME I try and get in the heli I will be TK'd. Reporting literally does nothing as I'm up around 30 points with that now. This is the only server and map I play with BF4 and I really don't wanna play anymore because of this. So if nothing can be done then I think I will depart.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
That form is kinda pointless, no offence, as by the time anything is read they will be gone and I will have been TK'd many times. It literally just happened. There are never any admins on and no one to talk to to get anything done real time so I don't think I will continue to be playing much longer. I wish I could join the community and be part of the admins to make sure this server is good and taken care of. My rounds are sadly ruined just about each round now.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We have 25 servers, one additional admin is not going to do anything, this system is a self policing community, it works when people use the report link I posted above, when evidence is presented, those people go bye bye. We also have the best anti-cheat measures in place to keep the game on the up and up most times. Its perfectly okay if it isn't the system for you, but it works for us just fine. Again, entirely up to you where you play. But again, thank you for playing on our servers.

That's just not true. Most the time I don't even try to get in the heli because others are complaining that they are being forced TK'd out of it. It has nothing to do with anti-cheat systems. One admin who is in the same one server for hours each day would be helpful there are literally no admins in there ever. Not to mention have any amount of admins in this server would cut down on the forms which I'm sure are harder to deal with.

And note that its not just one person, it's at least 3-5 each time I play. That's way too many forms you wanna deal with.

I just thought since I've been in that server for years and never had any issues with me that you'd all at least be willing to start some type of process where I could help that one server out since there isn't any at this time. But I don't beat a dead bird and I will lift my offer if you don't want it. Thanks... I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.