Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

80% Lower

Does "Kratos" sound like a great name for a potato ship?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Got three in process. One is complete other than stripping and anodizing. Here's a few pics of the first one. Sucks doing this on a drill press, but it is possible. There were some "ledges" left in the FCG area and they were enough mess up the hammer, so I had to go back and clean them up. It passed the functional test. Not sure if I'll anodize them myself or take them to someone.

Attachments

• IMG_4261 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4261 (Large).JPG
    343 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4263 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4263 (Large).JPG
    359.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4265 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4265 (Large).JPG
    316.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4267 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4267 (Large).JPG
    355.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4268 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4268 (Large).JPG
    357.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4276 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4276 (Large).JPG
    255.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4390 (Large).JPG
    IMG_4390 (Large).JPG
    251.2 KB · Views: 13
I have an 80 lower sitting around that I planned on drilling out using my Girlfriend's work drill press but they sold it...

need to get the fucker built but i really, really don't want to have to do it using a dremel and a hand drill...

Yea i would need to clamp it in place and use the jig and get a hand drill guide or one of those hand drill press attachments to not make a mess of it all...

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
easy enough if you have a machine shop

lol. you should see the wording on the document. basically any chunk of material that could potentially be machined into a lower is prohibited welcome to the retardation that is the royal canadian mounted police and our politicians

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
canadian-meme.jpg