Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

A bit delayed, but Hello! I'm Durk

DurkTheDerp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Ahhh Im terrible at things like this, I'm a 24 year old derp that enjoys gaming, fishing and airsofting.
Forgive the fact that I'm bad at battlefield, Ive just recently began to play on PC. I usually frequent BZ #5 HC TDM, I hope to see you all eventually and run a few games. Regardless if Im accepted into BZ or not

More like DORK. jk bro, welcome! we're glad to have you! dont forget to join the discord if you haven't already. may you hit many headshots in the future!

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Welcome Durk!

Make sure you hang out in discord voice channels so members get to know you! (They will be the ones who vote yes/no on your application! bZ5 VC is usually one of the channels with the most people (Usually around 6PM EST and onwards) followed by bZ2 and bZ1 :)

DurkTheDerp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Welcome Durk!

Make sure you hang out in discord voice channels so members get to know you! (They will be the ones who vote yes/no on your application! bZ5 VC is usually one of the channels with the most people (Usually around 6PM EST and onwards) followed by bZ2 and bZ1 :)
Thanks for the welcome! I plan on hopping on for some games after I get done with work so quite possible ill be there this evening