Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

A tribute to the SRAW. Enjoy!

That's a fine display of skill. You clearly have a ton of experience with the muscle memory and even controlling the projectile while not looking directly at it (the sharp turns into the terrain, etc.) Kinda reminds me of getting good with the mortar in Tribes back in the day. Or predict rockets in quake.. Editing is sick too. gj

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
That's a fine display of skill. You clearly have a ton of experience with the muscle memory and even controlling the projectile while not looking directly at it (the sharp turns into the terrain, etc.) Kinda reminds me of getting good with the mortar in Tribes back in the day. Or predict rockets in quake.. Editing is sick too. gj
So you like MVP and Padawan now? You love to see it! :D1653495364266.png

Got nothing to hide here. I've been a royal piece of shit. Just doing my best to make amends and eventually try to make things right. I'm in no hurry. I know it's gonna take a lonnnnng time. Thanks for your patience and understanding. I'm a pretty decent guy most of the time believe it or not.

-bZ-Nyonbjorn

-bZ- Member
Donator
Got nothing to hide here. I've been a royal piece of shit. Just doing my best to make amends and eventually try to make things right. I'm in no hurry. I know it's gonna take a lonnnnng time. Thanks for your patience and understanding. I'm a pretty decent guy most of the time believe it or not.
They don't reverse bans. You can kiss ass as much as you want, but your time on bZ servers is fucked. And you're a racist piece of shit. So I mean, you've got that going for you too, I guess.