Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Add Propaganda(Temporary) on BZ#2

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
As much as I find propaganda annoying on #1 I think it would be a nice addition to #2 in place of like Guilin peaks and lumphini gardens just to switch it up slightly sometimes

You mean instead of metro? Pearl is amazing compared to metro. Anyways, prop could be cool to switch things up if it was set to infantry only.
Well I meant Pearl.. could use a switch to Metro as it always resorts to camping either US spawn or US not leaving C ever.

Well I meant Pearl.. could use a switch to Metro as it always resorts to camping either US spawn or US not leaving C ever.
Haha I know you meant pearl. I just hate metro so I was flipping it. All the infantry maps are campy, but at least pearl isn't super linear, so it doesn't devolve into one side holding all choke points like locker or metro. Might be cool to just add prop to the rotstion instead of replacing a map. That way it's a 4 map rotation and will make things feel varied.

Haha I know you meant pearl. I just hate metro so I was flipping it. All the infantry maps are campy, but at least pearl isn't super linear, so it doesn't devolve into one side holding all choke points like locker or metro. Might be cool to just add prop to the rotstion instead of replacing a map. That way it's a 4 map rotation and will make things feel varied.
Lately I've been hating Metro as well, so I understand.

Angry_Cuban13

Daddy McDick
I think Prop in lieu of Metro might work however there’s plenty of brain dead people who enjoy Metro. Maybe add Prop with a vote map option?

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
A vote map option would be cool! Hope it will get accepted :p
Vote map is for 1 and 1 only (for hardcore CQL) 2 is a set of certain maps which attracts people. I was told Prop wouldn't be able to be infrantry only because it would just the server 'type'

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
To add Propaganda would mean changing it to infantry only which would make it show up in fewer default filters which would result in fewer players.

agentfeux

Donator
Some of the regulars are fine with the vehicle on this map because the urban infantry feeling on this map is amazing, so no need to add the infantry only mode. If the tanks are a problem, I think you can change the vehicle respawn delay for this map (Not sure about it).

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Some of the regulars are fine with the vehicle on this map because the urban infantry feeling on this map is amazing, so no need to add the infantry only mode. If the tanks are a problem, I think you can change the vehicle respawn delay for this map (Not sure about it).

I think the vast majority would be against the vehicle.

Changing the respawn delay would make the server show up as custom instead of hardcore.

You want tusk in a tank all game?

Tusk is good in the air only. Dude is a 140 in the air, and a 2 on the ground. Plus, 2 is basically the infantry map, so if setting it to infantry only forces it into the custom category, it's not worth it.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm not a fan of Metro or Propaganda however these maps are very challenging and they do make me mix up my game. I guess I'm saying to leave them in the mix.

It would be nice to see Dragon Valley 2015 a bit more though! Love flying jets under the bridges!