Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Adding Maps to BZ2 Rotation

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
I know we have tried this earlier in the year and it didn't go too well. I've been hearing more people looking to play other maps that are infy centric. Lumphini is pretty polarizing. Maybe trying Guilin again would work? The make-up of the server has changed, so it may work this time. Thoughts?

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I disagree...if they want different maps, there are 6 other servers to try. This has been tried numerous times in the past and every time it bombs. Please leave server 2 the way it is and have them try the other servers we have. Just my opinion...

I dont like gauss but I like this idea.
I disagree...if they want different maps, there are 6 other servers to try. This has been tried numerous times in the past and every time it bombs. Please leave server 2 the way it is and have them try the other servers we have. Just my opinion...
Half the time in those servers the DLC doesn't pop during the day..

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I've been thinking about Lumphini and Guilin in rotation sometimes at low frequency. It will be something good to discuss at our next clan meeting which we're trying to get a solid date for soon.

I've been thinking about Lumphini and Guilin in rotation sometimes at low frequency. It will be something good to discuss at our next clan meeting which we're trying to get a solid date for soon.
I will donate $100 for those two for two weeks added to rotation

Naw, don't add those crap maps, it will empty server out as they did before. Minds well keep 2 the way it is. As much as i'd like more maps added, there isn't any that is good in Bf 4..

Too bad you can't set maps to No vehicles, but then it changes server to "custom" instead of HC... kinda lame.. But C'est La Vie.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'll be sure to show up.

I've been on the fence about it too. I like the idea of maybe a lower frequency or maybe only during peak hours during the day? Like one of them would be added in during the prime time hours for the europeans and then for the north americans.