Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Admin Punishing without witnessing incident

I was punished due to a few players saying I was glitching, when in fact I was not. The admin did not even witness the incident nor did the admin even punish me during the same map. After the map change, the admin punished me without even talking to me or seeing proof. Going on the words of a few people who were complaining I was glitching on the mountain. I was right around the corner of C as you head towards B, in that nook. I killed about 8+ players and immediately they were calling me a glitcher. A few people made reports. My reputation for these false accusations lowered.

There will always be idiots who complain about people hacking or glitching without proof. I understand this. Admins taking the word of people who did not even know where I was just assuming I was glitching and punishing me is not what I would consider fair.

I've played on Banzore for many years and I will admit there are times when I forget the rules for each individual server since I play on many different ones. I was not glitching at that time in question.

I have attached images of my exact location to show you where I was and why these players didn't realize where I was because they died too quickly to notice. They thought I was glitching on the mountain because it may look like that on the map but as you can tell I was not on top of the mountain.

I would hope that this sort of rash and unfair actions towards any player would not happen again.

Thank you for listening to my thoughts.

NYCAsianGirl

hlbag
https://imgur.com/a/hlbag

C1q5f
https://imgur.com/a/C1q5f

OSTby
https://imgur.com/a/OSTby

OSTby
C1q5f
hlbag

Last edited:

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I am showing that the punish that was administered to you for glitching was actually reversed by the same Admin, however...I am showing you were punished earlier this evening for not following rule #9, mortaring from uncap and that punish most likely will remain.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reply or send a PM to me here on the forums or come into our Teamspeak server and we can chat about it.

TEAMSPEAK: ts.banzore.com

bothesenuts

-bZ- Member
I was the admin that punish pointed you based on the chatlogs and reports that I saw. After hearing more of where you were on the sever from yourself I removed the punish point against.

Hawk,

I am not talking about the punishment earlier. I admitted I had forgotten and fully accepted the punishment and that was cleared before this matter. I am writing this lengthy post hoping that something will be gained from this for the future. If you choose not to, I can not do anything but just deal with it but I am hoping something good can come from it.

Bothesenuts... punishing someone then giving them their point back doesnt really resolve the fact that you disrupted the flow of game play after the map change. Not sure if you care when you made a mistake and just gave me a point back without an apology it doesnt really say much to me. I just hope this will show you that sometimes the truth is not what the few of the masses say.

Thank you for taking your time out to understand my point and wish you all a good day. Cheers!

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I thought I was addressing the concern of the punish point, my sincere apologies. It is a thankless job being an admin of a gaming server and even the best of them have their moments where they don't shine as bright....but we do take allegations seriously to allow the general population of the server to understand we do this so they can enjoy themselves, but also to show that we can be fair when we are wrong. As a standard, we normally don't advertise the forgive point when it is asserted, and I can assure you we do try our utmost best to monitor both sides to allegations that we receive. We can address these concerns in our next meeting and make sure that any improvements that need to be made are discussed completely.