Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Admins: Namely salsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please don't confuse me with other players. I have no need or want for alt accounts.
1644209505598.png

Thanks.

You ROF / SBB idiots... may have the impression the account of Stirumm is mine.

It's not.
Stirumm was my roommate and shared a house with me for an extended duration thus we'd have the same IP for a span of time.

Oh, for the record

I don't link my profile or my video or my 247 fairplay to brag about kill counts in helis. It's obscenely easy to rack up kills that way. I linked the above to establish the fact that my profile has been around (I believe, open to correction) longer than the Banzore community.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Oh, for the record

I don't link my profile or my video or my 247 fairplay to brag about kill counts in helis. It's obscenely easy to rack up kills that way. I linked the above to establish the fact that my profile has been around (I believe, open to correction) longer than the Banzore community.

Banzore was established in 2011

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Lol, no, 2009, good guess though!

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Regardless, Best hope Stirumm Behaves himself, because if he gets banned it'll automatically hit you, since you two are linked. We don't do whitelisting either, soooo... Hopefully he isn't gonna do silly things.

that's kind of dumb considering he now lives in a different state than me, and considering that I paid for vip for both of us off and on, I don't particularly care for having the threat of a ban levied against me for the actions of another individual.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Because your accounts are linked. Just tell your friend not to get banned and you'll be fine. If either of you do get banned, you can always try and appeal it. But surely you won't do anything to get banned, and neither will your friend, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.