Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

After hours server

DiPosd

Donator
First off I want to say it's a joke at how many people actually follow the rules. If our team says hey fight for b and they say yeah fuck you its not the rules what do you do? Our whole team reports over and over and over and over and over, they disrespect us immensely, still break the rules and even know it. I'm talking about the DRG clan, they break the rules repeatedly and nothing happens to them since they do it over and over every night, other players do it to and its so dumb. 1 person can't kill a whole team over and over and prevent them from taking the objective. It's almost like they get a slap on the wrist, what about if they do it twice in a row ban them for a couple hours and maybe they will rethink breaking the rules? wouldn't be a bad idea since they do it and then say fuck you fag. Really doesn't sit well.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I will take the time to watch DRG as this is not the first issue we've encountered with them. Please be patient and we will get it handled as soon as possible.

5F-X

-bZ- Member
Diposd I definitely feel where you're coming from. I'll take some time to spec to Hawx and grab some evidence.

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
It's always frustrating. You try to seed Metro and get the server going. It's like herding cats sometimes. The admins do a good job, but they can't be on all the time. I know it's hard to believe but admins do have families and lives. I don't even play metro when there's less than 5 on a team. It's too stressful for someone like me who has a delicate constitution.

So... This is how you're going to get us banned for handing you L's all night? lmfao. Pathetic.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
So... This is how you're going to get us banned for handing you L's all night? lmfao. Pathetic.

and this is how you act coming into our house and acting like a child? We have our rules in place for a reason and when you go around breaking those rules it disrupts the friendly environment we are offering to the public. May I suggest Pkush that you get familiar with our rules quickly so that you don't have any more issues when playing in our servers...this applies to both you and PimpDaddy.

first of all let's just say Diposd is a little girl then when the match starts his team wants to come in our spawn and start capping flags but when it happens to you, Diposd you wanna cry like a little bitch..... and as far as rules go we follow them until them fucks wanna start breaking them we break them too. LMMFAO go cry to your mom Diposd tell her I said Hi....

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Just because someone else is breaking the rules, doesn't give you a free license to do the same. If DRG is a group with integrity, then you should be leading by example. It's simple guys...follow the rules and everyone has a good time. I know I have verbally warned you guys about behavior in the server, next time it won't be a verbal.