Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Aiming feel "different" in BF1 than previous titles? Try this

Sean_Guy262

-bZ- Member
Donator
So I don't know if it was just me that felt like something was off with the bf1 aiming mechanics.... but it's noticeably different than BF4. I figured it's a new game so I'm just getting used to my 3-4 KD dropping all the way to under 1. No. No way, it's definitely different but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Someone posted this fix

ENABLE UNIFORM SOLDIER AIMING IN THE ADVANCED CONTROLS SETTINGS. SLIDE UNIFORM SOLDIER AIMING COEFFICIENT DOWN TO 0%.

I'll try it when I get home and update with results. Hopefully this helps anyone with 3 years of muscle memory built up from going down the drain!

Sean_Guy262

-bZ- Member
Donator
Actually tried this and I think it's actually supposed to remain at 133% but SHOULD be enabled. So keep the default coefficient and enable the USA

Popas13

-bZ- Member
What does this do exactly. I did this, but didn't notice any difference. But that could just be me. So what happens here that wasn't happening before this was enabled?

Sean_Guy262

-bZ- Member
Donator
What does this do exactly. I did this, but didn't notice any difference. But that could just be me. So what happens here that wasn't happening before this was enabled?

So this smoothes out the movement while aiming down sight into a more neutral transition. Instead of tracking a target from the hip with your mouse at a certain speed then transitioning to ADS and compensating to the necessary "slower" mouse speed in order to have the same target tracking. It's more natural and mimics the same muscle memory from BF4. I don't know why it wasn't the default from the beginning