Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Another proud American thread

depositphotos_65383945-stock-illustration-jesus-christ-on-american-flag.jpg

Gonna talk on this thread babes, join me on BZ3 and fight the good fight with the jhad jeep.

In my balls we trust

scar's are garbage......real men use barrett 50 cals......you got 500 yards....i will see you at a mile.......

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
how do you like that AFG? looks like the magpul
Love ‘em. I like them better than posts as I personally feel more comfortable with a Cgrip using this grip as I do with a post. I’ve tried just about everything over the years, and prefer angled. Here’s my custom .300 AR setup I’d use for home defense. I’m just waiting on my SBR stamp to put a proper stock on it (SB PDW ain’t bad but still don’t prefer braces to the real thing). She’s loaded with subsonic and suppressed so wouldn’t blow out my hearing in a crisis hah. ;)

Bonus content for all you BF4 F2000 lovers like me. It’s a dumb gun honestly (don’t spend the money, just get a nice AR), but I have to admit it looks cool.

Just one more photo too then I’ll stop lol. Benelli M4 is my favorite gun of all. :)

Attachments

• 9B08F42A-C639-42CA-B4AC-BA857AE4F05B.jpeg
    9B08F42A-C639-42CA-B4AC-BA857AE4F05B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • D0048FF9-E6FC-4E0E-9570-747BFFD58E28.jpeg
    D0048FF9-E6FC-4E0E-9570-747BFFD58E28.jpeg
    669.3 KB · Views: 43
  • CC1320D0-D535-4213-8504-1FEE1C08DBBB.jpeg
    CC1320D0-D535-4213-8504-1FEE1C08DBBB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
God Bless America. Taking my SCAR-17 out tomorrow for some 300-500 yard fun. Hope everyone has a nice weekend! :)

Love ‘em. I like them better than posts as I personally feel more comfortable with a Cgrip using this grip as I do with a post. I’ve tried just about everything over the years, and prefer angled. Here’s my custom .300 AR setup I’d use for home defense. I’m just waiting on my SBR stamp to put a proper stock on it (SB PDW ain’t bad but still don’t prefer braces to the real thing). She’s loaded with subsonic and suppressed so wouldn’t blow out my hearing in a crisis hah. ;)

Bonus content for all you BF4 F2000 lovers like me. It’s a dumb gun honestly (don’t spend the money, just get a nice AR), but I have to admit it looks cool.

Just one more photo too then I’ll stop lol. Benelli M4 is my favorite gun of all. :)

Damn bro

i like it. i've been meaning to get an m4 for a while

my favorite rifle is actually a cheap PSA upper/lower kit with a holo and that same magpul afg. it shoots better than I can aim vs my only other rifle which is a vanilla red dot LE6920.

have any revolvers? i got a ruger tolkat a yearish ago and it ties for 1st with my long time baby - sig p226 mk25. the ruger shoots 45 LC like its 22LR but the 454 262gr packs a major punch. they don't let me shoot it at the indoor range anymore as they have the repair the backstop every time i shoot it lol. its one of those guns that when you fire the first round, everyone stops shooting to see WTF was that. everyone loves a hand cannon

i always let other people shoot the tolkat and its always the same. they shoot 1 round and are giddy. shoot the 2nd round and "thanks man i'm done" lol