Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Appeal your BF4 bans here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Spoke with Digital and he advised me the ban was lifted, please try and jump in again and be mindful where the beacon is.

Thanks!

Hello friends,

I still can not access the server.

" Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: glitching at A repeatdely [perm][-bZ-DigitalCurry]"

Luiz, you have a rap sheet of a ton of violations on our server including mortaring from uncap and glitching from the flag at A on metro. You were told to stop by Kratos and myself on metro and you did not. I will lift the ban this time, but please adhere to the server rules in the future.

Hello, it says I got a permaban for teamkilling. It is in the hardcore 24/7 metro/pearl market/locker server. I was not intentionally teamkilling as it usually gets very hectic in metro. I got the 5 team kill limit and now it said I got permabanned from the server. Please help me resolve this, thank you.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
now i don't know your whole story or if you do this every round but i do know that 2 different times recently at the end of a round you team killed me with no enemies around. not sure why, never questioned you but you have been reported from multiple people. just saying. someone will be in contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.