- Security Camera's
- ZipTie's
- Toilet Paper
- Screwdriver
- Shovel
- Wrench
- Added In Defibrillator to the Equipment Vendor under 'First Aid'
- Added one food item to Bambi Fresh Spawn loadout
- Changed the server settings to allow pub's to connect that have more mods then what the server allows to avoid population loss
- Disabled "Ambient Fly Over's (Randomly spawning jets that fly around the server)" due to causing sound glitches in the server
- Enabled "Abandoned Safe" mini-mission to the server due to supply drops never dropping good loot (That will be fixed in the future)
- Updated the server rules list in XM8
- Changed server difficulty from 'Regular' to 'Veteran' to remove the ability to see explosive icons in-person and on the map along with removing the ability to see players and AI on the map

To-Do List:
- Add CUP Weapons, Vehicles, & Clothing
- Add BAF Weapons, Vehicles, & Clothing
- Add Anti-Duping Plugin
- Fix Raid Group's
- Add certain Extended Base Mod containers and crates to be locked and able to store gear
- Add Jumping Animation plugin to the server
- Add more missions to the server
- Add Zombie Cure item
- Edit Supply Drop mini-mission random loot spawns

Any suggestions, please add them below and Bawlin & I will discuss about it.

Sincerely, Renzo.

Last edited:

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Looks awesome, keep up the good work! If ya ever need any help i'll try my best to help although I may not be the best help :confused:

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
Change the difficulty to Veteran, Keep mines one person places from being visible to everyone on the server. And also change the Protection money payment period to be longer than a week.

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
You see I don't actually like to read shit, I just blurt out helpful information whether you know it or not.