Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Assault Rifles are OP

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
That's the one AR I haven't played around with, the bulldog. Good gameplay!

Last edited:

somburd

-bZ- Member
Donator
Im telling yall... this gun is better than the aek. It's a 20 round mag that packs a serious punch. SCAR is similar, but that feels different for me. There's just something about this gun that just slays.

Try putting an ACOG on it and set it to semi auto. TAP TAP TAP as fast as you can and it will still contend.

Im telling yall... this gun is better than the aek. It's a 20 round mag that packs a serious punch. SCAR is similar, but that feels different for me. There's just something about this gun that just slays.

Try putting an ACOG on it and set it to semi auto. TAP TAP TAP as fast as you can and it will still contend.
The Bulldog definitely feels like the only assault rifle you could regularly put in semi-auto and still manage to do well with. I switch to semi on the M16 and a few others for long range shots but otherwise either use very small bursts or ignore targets if they're too far and never use semi. The SCAR seems like it should be the same but it feels so much worse than the Bulldog despite having the same damage.

I don't like the AEK anyway, despite the seemingly universal praise for it. It's just too hard for me to control. The FAMAS and the F2000 are my go-to choices for high ROF assault rifles.