Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Autoseeding using AutoHotKeys (No AFK Kick)

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
See updated post at https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-anti-idle-with-autohotkeys.6790/ with simpler instructions.

There were some requests to make an explanatory post that shows I how autoseed the server without ever being at my computer. In this post I will go over the software AutoHotKeys and how to use and set it up.

1. Go to this link and download the AutoHotKeys software.

2. Open up Notepad on your computer.

3. Post this text into the notepad file:
Code:
enabled = 1
    ComObjCreate("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak("anti-idle enabled")
    settimer, anti-idle, 170000

anti-idle:
    {
        IfWinExist, Battlefield 4
        {
            WinGet, original, ID, A
            WinActivate, Battlefield 4
            SendInput, {1 DOWN}
            Sleep 250
            SendInput, {1 UP}
            WinActivate, ahk_id %original%
        }
    }

F12::
    {
        if (enabled = 0)
        {
            enabled = 1
            SetTimer, anti-idle, on
        }
        else
        {
            enabled = 0
            ComObjCreate("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak("anti-idle disabled")
            SetTimer, anti-idle, off
        }
    }

4. Save the file as autoseed.ahk . YOU MUST SAVE IT AS A .AHK FILE OR ELSE THIS WILL NOT WORK.

5. Find the autoseed file wherever you saved it (I suggest saving it to the desktop) and double click it to run. Your computer should say "Anti-idle enabled." (I believe this only works on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10)

6. You should have this icon on your task bar from now on and it will open Battlefield 4 every 170 seconds and click randomly in order to have you not get kicked for idling.

7. You should be good to go now. Once you start up Battlefield 4, this script should keep you in game all day until you leave or someone kicks you.

This is useful if you want to populate without actually playing, or if you just want to hold a spot. This allows you to not have to stick something into your keyboard too, so you can use your keyboard with full functionality without that. I had the seeding script running the entire time I was typing this post and had no issues.

If you ever want to close the script (why would you), you can just close Battlefield and it will stop working. Alternatively, you can right click the icon on your task bar and click Exit and it will close.

Hope this works for everyone and if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Battlefield 1 script courtesy of ZuluSharp

BF1 AutoHotKey Script

1. Go to this link and download the AutoHotKeys software.

2. Open up Notepad on your computer.

3. Post this text into the notepad file:

Code:
enabled = 1
   settimer, anti-idle, 170000

anti-idle:
   {
       IfWinExist, Battlefield™ 1
       {
           WinGet, original, ID, A
           WinActivate, Battlefield™ 1
           SendInput, {1 DOWN}
           Sleep 250
           SendInput, {1 UP}
           WinActivate, ahk_id %original%
       }
   }

F12::
   {
       if (enabled = 0)
       {
           enabled = 1
           SetTimer, anti-idle, on
       }
       else
       {
           enabled = 0
           ComObjCreate("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak("anti-idle disabled")
           SetTimer, anti-idle, off
       }
   }
   }
4. Save the file as autoseed.ahk . YOU MUST SAVE IT AS A .AHK FILE OR ELSE THIS WILL NOT WORK.

5. Find the autoseed file wherever you saved it (I suggest saving it to the desktop) and double click it to run. Your computer should say "Anti-idle enabled." (I believe this only works on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10)

6. You should have this icon on your task bar from now on and it will open Battlefield 4 every 170 seconds and click randomly in order to have you not get kicked for idling.

7. You should be good to go now. Once you start up Battlefield 1, this script should keep you in game all day until you leave or someone kicks you.

This is useful if you want to populate without actually playing, or if you just want to hold a spot. This allows you to not have to stick something into your keyboard too, so you can use your keyboard with full functionality without that. I had the seeding script running the entire time I was typing this post and had no issues.

If you ever want to close the script (why would you), you can just close Battlefield and it will stop working. Alternatively, you can right click the icon on your task bar and click Exit and it will close.

You can download the BF1 AutoHotKeySeed here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By63wZQzzuehU2xwTHlDUUJuUFU

Last edited by a moderator:
Good post.

Skullbones

-bZ- Member
Donator
And you are correct you get an error message on windows 7, n0 worky :0(

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
If anyone has tested this on Windows 7, let me know how it works. If there are any issues let me know please!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I have a couple of questions.

I set up the program, and got a nifty icon on my desktop that says, "anti idle enabled" when you click on it. So I know that it works.

Question 1: Do I have to have the game open as the primary focus in Windows for this to continue working?

Question 2: If the map switches over, will this stop working?

I will give this a go in a few more hours, and I will leave it open, but I expect for this not to be going still when I get back to the computer. We shall see.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
No, you can have the game minimized and it will still work. The script will continue to run even when the map switches over.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
I've no idea why it wouldn't be working on Windows 7. Sorry! I'll take a look into it over the next few days if I can.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
It works on Windows 7 for me.

That's what I would figure, that there wouldn't be any difference between the OS, Skully, try freshly copy/pasting the script into the AHK file in order to make sure you didn't miss a bracket.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
It's not working for me. I followed the instructions as best I could, but double-clicking on the "autoseed.ahk" doesn't do anything except for open it up in Notepad. When I start the actual program AutoHotkey, and drag/drop the autoseed.ahk into it, I still get kicked for idling.