Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: 1969daytona

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name 1969daytona

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Can't log on any server "kicked by admin" can play on other servers cant on yours ????? Think I was playing on your server once got like 45 kills to 1 death, someone in game said I must be cheating, I WAS NOT.

Why should we lift your ban? Because I have not cheated in anyway

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "kicked by admin"

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Name isn't popping up as ever played in our servers. Are you sure you spelled it correctly?

Please link your battlelog profile below for me.

Sorry your absolutely correct, it's "EPSnorthdivision" not 1969daytona I use that on a different pc game, my apologizes. Thanks for checking

Simply not true, how can I play on other servers then ? Can someone complain to punk buster that I have "aimbot" which I don't. I also checked those 2 thread to see if am am banned both said no. one said I have zero cheats. That's the truth, I am play BF4 right now but can't go on your BZ servers. Thanks for response time, cheers Kevin

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Some servers dont utilize punkbuster bans, just like some servers dont utilize bf4db or battlefield agency, we are not one of those server groups, we use all of the above. You are not directly banned on our servers, you are banned from what I posted above.

1628300671749.png

It has literally been this way since December 2020 dude.

1628300718468.png

Sorry we can't be of more help here, we don't make exceptions to ban lists.

Heres a pic of me playing 2 mins ago, I have not been banned by punkbuster maybe somebody complained because I was doing very well, but it say kicked by admin, not punkbuster, someone got pissed off lodged a complaint unjustifilible.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This is simply not the case man. I've seen it a million times, I aint here to bullshit you. Go appeal to the link above. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.