Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: 90_Tony_Tank

In-game Name 90_Tony_Tank

Have you cheated before? NO

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Hello, I'm a new player who has just joined battlefield 4. At the same time, my English level is not good. At the beginning, I didn't pay attention to the prompt. After my friend's instruction, I learned to use the translation app. I may have used a prohibited weapon on your server (in retrospect, it should have used a grenade or M320) and was forbidden to log in. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to. After learning how to use the translation app, I came to your forum to register and read your server rules. Hope to give me a chance to play with you. Thank you.

Why should we lift your ban?

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We don't ban certain weapons on our servers, feel free to use any weapon you desire.

However, it does seem that you are using a VPN Which we do not allow. Seems like the VPN you used was used by 44 other people.... Those people then decided to cheat while on that VPN account which causes anyone who uses that IP to be banned for a linked account. Unfortunately I don't believe there is anything we can do with this.

We don't ban certain weapons on our servers, feel free to use any weapon you desire.

However, it does seem that you are using a VPN Which we do not allow. Seems like the VPN you used was used by 44 other people.... Those people then decided to cheat while on that VPN account which causes anyone who uses that IP to be banned for a linked account. Unfortunately I don't believe there is anything we can do with this.
I just tested it. I turned off VPN, ping:230ms , will still be kicked out, prompting DPS automatic ban [4-aek971-66-74-5-111 [perm] [autoadmin] [appeal at] banzore.com ]。 Is it because of Ping or because you can't play after using VPN once?