Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: AllahJihadBoom

In-game Name AllahJihadBoom

Have you cheated before? Never.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I literally broke down as there were hackers inside the game and nothing was done about it. I have lost my inner emotions and started attacking the player in several horrific ways.

Why should we lift your ban? As long as there is an admin control, I believe nobody should be upset. It is very frustrating playing against players using for instance: wall hacks / infinite health points, High jumps, etc. I will control my behavior in all many means.

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Kick reason (from Battlelog)
1637537326331.png

Was really hoping you would include the ban reasoning!

Holy fucking YIKES dude. Absolutely the fuck not. This is only from the first two pages. The rest are just like this. Go be a dumbass somewhere else you're not welcomed on bZ servers.

1637537355065.png

1637537377010.png

1637537467538.png
De-fuckin'nied.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I can say whatever the fuck I want to whoever the fuck I want lol. Just because I'm an admin doesn't mean I can't tell you to go fuck yourself lmao.

No one was cheating btw, you're just bad at the game :)

Let's see how to shut this website down now.
I'm sorry, is that a DDoS threat? Bright lightbulb you are, huh?

Nice, I hope you and your dog die in the same grave soon :) Burn in hell dog shit. Misraised by your whore mother and pussy female looking father figure. Loser looking mother fucker, look at your picture hahah! :)

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Damn you're really salty, pea sized brain working too hard right now huh?

Cope.

Hey good day everyone, how are you?
View attachment 7576

Was really hoping you would include the ban reasoning!

Holy fucking YIKES dude. Absolutely the fuck not. This is only from the first two pages. The rest are just like this. Go be a dumbass somewhere else you're not welcomed on bZ servers.

View attachment 7577

View attachment 7578

View attachment 7579
De-fuckin'nied.

Hey good day everyone, how are you?

Alright, I'll get straight to the point gents - is there any possible way to have me unbanned from your Banzore servers please? If any scares are expected, I am in total agreement to have my chat fully restricted and none-usable. I appreciate if we can work something out. I am more than glad to be part of the player count contribution to increase the sizes of servers.

I have no harm or any intentions of any conflict whatsoever. I simply wish to enjoy the game to it's content as we all know how unfortunate Battlefield 2042 came out! x)

Thank you for taking the time to reconsider this appeal and I strongly hope we can come to a civil conclusion.

If the answer is still "No", is there a possibility to make this into a 3 months ban or 6 months or something instead of Perma?

Wish every a good day.

Take care,