Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: AlonelnTokyo

In-game Name AlonelnTokyo

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I triggered a KPM automatic ban due to scoring a nice chain-kill on Dawnbreaker on 4/13/2021 around like 10PM or so EST.
Not cheating, just here to appeal the ban so I can get back in-game and wreck some more noobs & steal some more dogtags. x)

Why should we lift your ban? Was a automatic-ban, not a cheat-related ban; as I don't cheat. You're welcome to look into the match, or previous matches, and make your own decision of course.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm not seeing any automatic bans in place, but you are banned at BA and you'd have to appeal with them.

I'm not seeing any automatic bans in place, but you are banned at BA and you'd have to appeal with them.

Weird, okay I'll go have a chat with them then. I looked up my name, and I see no physical proof of a "cheat", other than my KPM being high during the match due to the chain-kill I mentioned.
I guess that's enough to ban someone? I'm unsure of even how to contact them.

Nevermind, I figured it out I believe. I think you're supposed to open a ticket on their Discord? Atleast thats one avenue I've discovered.