Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: AmazonTax & C4Days

In-game Name AmazonTax & C4Days

Have you cheated before? No, never. Neither of us have. We actually have skill, unlike the losers that do cheat LOL.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? We both got banned because we said the N-word in chat. I know its really harsh and that it was the wrong thing to do. At the time I did know it was against the rules but I did it anyway and it was wrong. We both apologize for using it.

Why should we lift your ban? We would appreciate the unban because bZ servers are the only good servers left. We've both played BF4 since release and enjoyed playing it ever since. After all, its the last battlefield thats been made in a long time. At the time of saying the n-word in your server we were both kinda annoyed with players and said yolo and said the nword. We both really regret saying it, especially after getting banned. We regret it now after seeing that only crappy servers are left to join that dont compare to banzore at all. I also miss banzore rush a lot. Please neo, unban us :)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I dunno guys....been there done that is what I'm thinking.

Let's be honest, you're only here appealing because you're banned everywhere else, not because you're sorry.

We are sorry though, we enjoy the banzore community and the wide range of servers you guys own. We aren’t banned from any other servers besides you guys. We really are sorry. Could we make a deal or something? You give us one more chance and if we say the n word again in chat, we will be perm banned forever? No chance for an appeal at all? Please

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You have a boatload of reports about griefing/TKing from reputable members of our community. The language is what got you banned but you were on the way out the door anyway for your general behavior.

It's going to be appeal denied for now. Maybe appeal again in a few months.