Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: billyjoe7997

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name billyjoe7997

Have you cheated before? I did in bf5 and it was stupid i was so sick of the cheaters and i thought it would be fun but it wasnt and i was punished quickly and learned my lesson

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was mowing kids down with a m240b and got a lot of headshots and then all of a sudden it says banned due to hsk and i swear on my life im not cheating, i literally was just camping with a m240b

Why should we lift your ban? I believe my ban should be lifted because I'm not a cheater, I love your server I reccommend it to all of my friends and even got people to buy bf4 just to play on your server. I'm not a cheater, I never have and never will cheat on bf4 it is an amazing game and I have learned my lesson from cheating on bf5 and I have not and never intend to cheat on really any game since my experience with bf5. Thank you for your time, and I really hope I have the priviledge of having my ban lifted so I can play on your great servers.

I don't understand how that means I'm cheating, to me it just shows how good my aim is?
Then can you explain how did you score 55 kills in 9 minutes, and 42 of them were headshot kills? The site is pulling information from your round summary on battlelog, therefore it must be correct. AWS was your best weapon in that round. It would be nice if you can provide video to illustrate your aimming skills from that round, or a a video in which you can replicate the stats showing in your battle reports. Further more you admit that you cheated in BF5? That would have a negative impact on the evaluation of your ingame performance since BF4DB bans player, not their accounts.
2020-11-17 (1).png

I can easily provide video evidence but id need to be unbanned and have the same map playercount team and all that to provide a performace similar, or i can just show you another game on another map demonstrating my aim

Hawx

You're Never Right!
you're going to have to be patient until the admins have a chance to review the details and render a decision. In the meantime, go into another server and try to level out your stats more

Status
Not open for further replies.