Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: BrainErgy

In-game Name BrainErgy

Have you cheated before? Never cheated in my life

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned for griefing and admitedly I might have killed a few AA campers , doing nothing for the team - but keeping valuable resources away from the battlefield, where they were much needed... I think these guys should be banned by default, in all honesty.

Why should we lift your ban? I will do my best not to grief or teamkill campers with vehicles anymore; instead - when feeling I am getting close to lossing it - I'll just leave and play with my kids instead.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) I don't know if I was ever kicked from Battlelog. Just from BanZore server.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

Hi RogaineFoam!
Thank you for the quick feedback.
I take it there's no room for forgiveness then?
One mistake, and then you're gone... Too bad, I really liked BZ servers, and really gave my best for the team in all matches - to win I mean.
Farewell to all who made my days and nights magic, when I was part of beautiful teams with guys willing to fight towards winning matches, not just camping powerful vehicles near base all game long.
I guess the saying is valid in my case: It's not what you know, but what you can prove.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Too bad it wasn't just a single mistake.

Too bad, I really liked BZ servers
If you did, you wouldn't have broken our rules.

If a player wants to sit in the back side of a map with an AA they can, in their videos they were clearly still shooting at vehicles in the air. Too bad they couldn't kill them because someone was deliberately team killing them.

Appeal Denied.