Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: C4Days

In-game Name C4Days

Have you cheated before? No.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned for saying a very immature and racist word. There is no excuse for saying it no matter how upset I was. I just let the game get to me when it was not serious at all and needed to calm down.

Why should we lift your ban? Battlefield 4 is really the only game I enjoy playing and love the nostalgia I get. No two games are ever the same so it always feels new. I get an error when I try to play other hardcore servers with my brother because we are on the same network. Banzore has been around for a long time and remember playing this server a lot with my dad. I would like to get him and his buddies back on Battlefield some time soon so we can play like the old days.

My brother (AmazonTax) and I talked about how immature we acted when we were both banned. We do enjoy what you do by making sure everything is running smoothly and seeing everyone enjoy their time. I am sorry for taking taking it that far for no reason and didn't realize how much fun was lost until it was gone. AmazonTax says that he is sorry for being immature and the inconvenience that he has caused from his actions.

We appreciate what you guys do for your community you have built over these years and we are sorry for acting disrespectful to your team as well as your members.

Thank you for your consideration.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Considering you both also joined the discord, were both being annoying, spam tagging admins for unban, mic spamming in voice channels, and then one of you tried your very hardest to impersonate me...
Denied.