Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: CyprusBF

In-game Name CyprusBF

Have you cheated before? Yes

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned from a BF3 server after less than one game in 2013 after I got upset at the state of BF4's Beta and I remember I wanted "show EA" that their game sucked so I decided to install some sort of cheat for aimbot etc.

Why should we lift your ban? You should consider lifting my ban for a few reasons.
Since this isolated event, I have never cheated in any other game I have played. I was 14 years old at the time and am now 23 and hopefully have matured quite a bit since. Although age should never be an excuse, it may give some background on the circumstances. Cheating is never something I intend to do again as it simply isn't fun for the person doing it, or others. You know what you are doing is not legitimate and so do your opponents. Playing games should be for the sole purpose of having fun and cheating your way to victory is not part of that fun. Your servers provide a variety of game modes all of which are constantly filled with players and my poor decision has barred me from playing on your servers which is entirely acceptable as the experience on these servers could not exist with active cheaters playing on them. However, again, I hope that the last 8 years have taught me that cheating is a poor decision and this appeal can hopefully allow me to have a clean slate on your servers.

Thank you

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'CyprusBF' (for 5 minutes) ... Player CyprusBF kicked by ACI LiveSecure for ACI-PB-VIOLATION-71306-BF3 [Admin Decision]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Since you received a PunkBuster ban, you will need to appeal that ban with them.