Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: darougaroux

In-game Name darougaroux

Have you cheated before? NEVER

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned for shooting another players (Team Member) mortar.

Why should we lift your ban? I did it once, and the kid was in my squad and then started jumping in front of me, trying to force a TK, which he was sucessful as I am a sniper and couldnt time his jumps in front of me cause i was trying to shoot enemies. So being that it is hardcore, he got shot and died and then reported me for the TK. I did NOT retaliate. Then I got banned.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) I honestly dont even know where to find this.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You have had several forum reports, and a ton of in-game reports for intentional team kills. You have also received 3 separate punishes from two admins for intentional team kills recently. Why should we believe that you will not continue to break the rules? It seems as if previous interventions did not stop you from doing so in the past.

Are these auto bans by the system? Ive had TKs from using claymores and C4 that were NEVER intended for teams. As for INTENTIONAL TK. INTENTIONAL. I have no desire for intentionally killing team members. It serves no purpose. I have accidentally killed plenty of people, with tanks and BMPs amd like I said, Claymores and C4, I got kicked one time because I was on an attack boat and swam to abother one to put C4 on it, thinging it was an enemy cause the guy pulled up to us and shot at us. I TKd 4 people at once and was instantly kicked and banned for like 3 days, it was an honest mistake and the auto kick and ban wasnt warrented, I didnt even have time to say "Sorry". There are so many times Ive been TK'd Ive lost count and what do expect in hardcore? It happens. I did NOT, I repeat, DID NOT TK that dude with the mortar. He was literally dancing in front of my as I was sniping and kept follwing me around trying to draw the TK, I even reported it in the chat in game. Then when I just said "If he dies, its his fault for trying to force the TK". He did it again as I was shooting at someone and drew the TK and freaking reported me and I said in chat over and over that he drew the TK on purpose. Then I get banned. Personally, thats BS. I dont Intentionally kill people, if it happens, its a mistake. If you cant accept that, then there is nothing I can say to change your mind. Im not going to beg. What happened is EXACTLY as I said.

Are these auto bans by the system? Ive had TKs from using claymores and C4 that were NEVER intended for teams. As for INTENTIONAL TK. INTENTIONAL. I have no desire for intentionally killing team members. It serves no purpose. I have accidentally killed plenty of people, with tanks and BMPs and like I said, Claymores and C4, I got kicked one time because I was on an attack boat and swam to abother one to put C4 on it, thinking it was an enemy cause the guy pulled up to us and shot at us. I TKd 4 people at once and was instantly kicked and banned for like 3 days, it was an honest mistake and the auto kick and ban wasnt warranted, I didnt even have time to say "Sorry". There are so many times Ive been TK'd Ive lost count and what do expect in hardcore? It happens. I did NOT, I repeat, DID NOT TK that dude with the mortar. He was literally dancing in front of my as I was sniping and kept following me around trying to draw the TK, I even reported it in the chat in game. Then when I just said "If he dies, its his fault for trying to force the TK". He did it again as I was shooting at someone and drew the TK and freaking reported me and I said in chat over and over that he drew the TK on purpose. Then I get banned. Personally, thats BS. I dont Intentionally kill people, if it happens, its a mistake. If you cant accept that, then there is nothing I can say to change your mind. Im not going to beg. What happened is EXACTLY as I said.
I remember the guys name, it was Pako or Paco or something like that. I wish I would have recorded the game play to prove it. That guy was intentionally trying to get me to TK him. What am I going to do, just quit playing cause he is following me around and dancing in front of my scope? Thats not right bro.

One last thing while Im thinking about it, cause I am seriously going over in my head the number of times I have TKs people and why it is perceived as intentional. I have also had a number of times where I scope someone and they literally have no blue tag above their name. Ive noticed that this usually happens when they are behind cover. It isnt until I shoot them that their name pops up as a TK. THat has happened numerous times and in all seriousness, its been dont to me and the person says "bro there was no tag above your head." and I get that cause it happens to me all the time. There is no way you dont know about that little bug/glitch, I bet money its happened to you. Im just trying to go over in my head when this stuff happens, I honestly cant remember much past yesterday to be honest. If you have something more detailed? And incident, please tell me and if I can recall it, and I did it, Ill apologize.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Here is one of the forum reports with video evidence: https://banzore.com/forums/threads/complaint-from-subinatub32-about-player-darougaroux.8578/

I'm willing to considering giving you another shot if you can agree to follow the rules moving forward. Between the large number of in-game reports against you, as well as the video within the report, I am led to believe that you are not being entirely truthful in your explanations.
Look my man. That guy is not being truthful about what happened. I remember that jerk. He kept blowing me up cause he wanted the AA on that map. I was waiting on spawn to get the AA cause I wanted to get my AA leveled up. Yep, I remember him well. He RPGd me twice in the AA cause and I think it was because he either wanted it (cause every time I got into it, he was there which means he was trying to spawn into it, I just beat him to the punch) or he didnt like me not pushing forward with it, I cant remember but I vividly remember him blowing me up twice in the AA and then I got pissed and returned the favor. Yep, I sure did TK him. Retaliation is not and excuse, I admit that, but that jerk literally TKd me, then got butthurt when I returned it and then recorded me and reported me. You guys got played. As far as I am concerned, he was false reporting. But hey, I cant prove my side of the story cause I didnt record anything cause IM not a little punk that can dish it out but cant take it in kind. Do what you want. Im done asking and Im done pleading my case. I retaliated and it I feel it was warranted and Im not going to video record every TKer in the game or take take screenshots when they do it to me. I handle it personally but obviously that did me no favors. That guy is a piece of trash liar as far as Im concerned. Not that I TKd him, but the fact that he refrained from telling the whole story. Screw that guy. Im honestly pissed at this point. None of that, I mean NONE OF IT would have happened if he would have just left me alone. This is a case of the victim getting prosecuted for finishing what the crook started. Nothing more.

Matter of fact I was going to try to reply to that jerk in that BS thread he made but it wont let me. Id love to call him out on what happened and see his response.

Lastly, I play on BB (Bella's Bastards) RC2 and the NWG Hardcore servers also. Never been banned, not once from any of their servers. Just yours. Im sure you can find that in my Battle log yes? You know why Ive never been banned? Cause people dont intentionally TK on that server cause if they do, you hit !p and then they die. They kill you, you can either !f forgive which is what I normally do or you can !p punish and they take a death for it. Not telling you how to run your server but people would be way less inclined to TK if there was a punishment system in place like that.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Wasn’t exactly looking for a long winded essay on server management recommendations as well as being a mediator in a civil case. If you read the thread you would have seen that the only action taken was a punish.

If you encounter people griefing/tking you, take it to the forums. All issues will be handled when evidence is provided. I’ll think over your case throughout the day and get back to you later this afternoon. I am not too sure why we are beating around the bush on this one. You fucked up several times and paid the price. Whether or not your actions truly deserve a permaban has yet to be decided. I’ll let you know.

I'm confused. Help me out here. I was presented with a video as evidence of my wrong doing after I asked for details about why I was banned. I assumed you wanted me to address it, which I did. Now you're telling me I'm beating around the bush when I am directly addressing the evidence at hand. I even admitted to the TK and explained why I did it. What do you want from me exactly because I feel you aren't satisfied with what I'm saying.

"Wasn’t exactly looking for a long winded essay on server management recommendations as well as being a mediator in a civil case."

The sentence about being convicted was just that a sentence. The server management paragraph, was just that, a paragraph. Not a long winded essay. If you want me to appeal, yes your forum says APPEAL, then that's what I'm trying to do here. I don't think snarky remarks are necessary. I've been more than civil and respectful, you should respond in kind.

"I am not too sure why we are beating around the bush on this one."

How am I beating around the bush? I'm obviously not giving you what you want which means you are looking for a certain response in order to be satisfied and you are clearly not satisfied with mine.

I've given you the facts. Plain and simple. I TKd, yes. I did it in retaliation, yes. I don't just TK people for no damn reason and I'm not a serial TKer, yes. I provided the evidence that your server is the only one I have EVER been banned from. Fact. It's called CONTEXT. Arguments are pointless without it. That is also why I pointed out what that jerk did to cause that situation. Again, context.

If you're looking for me to grovel, forget it. It feels like that's what you want at this point.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Ban now expires on the 30th of July (Even 1 month). Adhere to our rules and we won't have any issues moving forwards.

Ban now expires on the 30th of July (Even 1 month). Adhere to our rules and we won't have any issues moving forwards.
Very generous of you. Thanks. I thought for sure you would ban me on my attitude alone, well misdirected anger really. Hmph. I'm impressed. Respect. Well I will certainly make a purposeful attempt to do my best. I apologize and I thank you.