Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Dawn0303, may have been dawnlaing at time of ban, or something else im not comfortable t

In-game Name Dawn0303, may have been dawnlaing at time of ban, or something else im not comfortable typing

Have you cheated before? no, i think an origin friend has though

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? empty game with a friend killing eachother to get phantom bow, resulted in m416 and l86a1 having sus headshot rates, at least I think this is why? its what every other server says

Why should we lift your ban? i mean u dont gotta, going in an empty server with a friend to get unlocks is kinda scummy, it was 4ish years ago but still not a great thing I did, I would like to be able to play but I understand if its decided to keep me banned, I just thought it was worth a try(if it helps I never got the bow)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
That's indeed why you're banned...but you're also banned at BF4DB.

I've lifted the direct ban on our server but you'll need to appeal the BF4DB one or you still won't be able to play.

That's indeed why you're banned...but you're also banned at BF4DB.

I've lifted the direct ban on our server but you'll need to appeal the BF4DB one or you still won't be able to play.

thank you so so much, in the process of talking to BF4DB, amazing response time and service, will be sure to fav the server

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I believe it will re-ban you if you don't average your stats out as well. Let me know if it ends up re-banning you after you get the ban lifted at BF4DB.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You're going to have to normalize your stats or it will just keep re-banning you. You need to use the gun(s) normally until your stats average out and then we can try lifting the ban again.