Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: DLLION

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name DLLION

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? HKR ban. Gentleman in game talking to friend said it was automated. https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Dllion/detailedstats/301771765/1/
I was running an MG in an alley blasting bitches in hardcore. Then a ban GGEZ

Why should we lift your ban? (I have 6.5 Accuracy) Because its literally the only server I play. Oddball occurrence? And steady at the bottom of the leader board. My highest killsteak wasnt even in this game. not even close

I was one of the members in game killed by you, as well as 2 others. Your cheats were blatant. The final decision is made by people above me, but my vote is a resounding no.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Hey Dllion, Me and a few of the other admins are looking into this. Will get back to you shortly, thanks for your patience.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well nobody was spectating as we were all playing on the server at the time, like was said it was automatic because your rate of headshots (HSK) was high. You normally run the type-88 lmg but it looks like you switched to the m240b the last two rounds before the autoban. The way that the Bot works is that it works off of the time used on any specific gun and measures your Kills per minute and your Headshot kill rate, if it detects something too high for that gun for that user, then it triggers a ban. It is very effective for removing Aimbotters, but it is also wrong sometimes too. Like in your instance where youve only used the m240b for 38 minutes (roughly 2 rounds) because you were on the hot seat and popped off a lot of headshots in rapid succession, it triggered the ban.

Im still digging a little deeper into your stats myself, and I have a third party looking at them as well. Hang tight, Ill let you know what is up shortly!

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I was a victim of this "running an MG in an alley blasting bitches" and I don't think you're telling the whole truth here. I was in a squad of 5 doing quite well on Pearl Market. My squad was all over C in different areas when you killed me with a headshot. No big deal. About that time a squadmate in game says you just got a headshot on him too. He respawned and a few seconds later he said you got him again with a headshot. You also got Angrysalsa with a headshot, and maybe even Topher (don't recall but there was 4 unique players). This all happened over the course of 30-45 seconds, and the important thing here is we weren't all running down this supposed alley, we were all over the place on C.

At this point we got suspicious so @Angrysalsa decided to drop out to re-join and spectate you so we could get some footage of cheating, or clear your name and chalk it up to something weird.

Right as he got loaded in as a spectator the server automatically kicked you for your headshot to kill ratio during the round with non-sniper weapons.

On our server you have a total of 22 kills with the M240 of which 73% have been headshots. That's not just unlikely, that's impossible especially given that we have first hand knowledge of what you were actually doing while this happened, and it wasn't camping an alley.

The system that banned you pretty much never throws false positives, and you have some other sketchy battle reports recently as well. I do believe you have been/are playing with an aimbot even though overall you appear to be a garbage player stat-wise.

What a coincidence man. Sorry to hear. Ill make y'all a deal. Unban me and I wont use my haxor 300 M240b aimboxtail tracker ESP (joke). I do love the server. Its is the only one I play with my friend and its during the only time we are free which is rare these days. I really just want to play. Ill go back to the m416 and LRS. I PROMISE

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The thing that sets us apart from other servers and groups is we go based solely off of data and evidence, not gut feelings. Here's the deal, we are waiting to hear back from a third party. If they say you are clear and good, then all is good in the hood. If not, then you will remain banned.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I don't really care what gun you use. Use whatever you play the best with.

Against my better judgement, appeal approved.

I was a victim of this "running an MG in an alley blasting bitches" and I don't think you're telling the whole truth here. I was in a squad of 5 doing quite well on Pearl Market. My squad was all over C in different areas when you killed me with a headshot. No big deal. About that time a squadmate in game says you just got a headshot on him too. He respawned and a few seconds later he said you got him again with a headshot. You also got Angrysalsa with a headshot, and maybe even Topher (don't recall but there was 4 unique players). This all happened over the course of 30-45 seconds, and the important thing here is we weren't all running down this supposed alley, we were all over the place on C.

At this point we got suspicious so @Angrysalsa decided to drop out to re-join and spectate you so we could get some footage of cheating, or clear your name and chalk it up to something weird.

Right as he got loaded in as a spectator the server automatically kicked you for your headshot to kill ratio during the round with non-sniper weapons.

On our server you have a total of 22 kills with the M240 of which 73% have been headshots. That's not just unlikely, that's impossible especially given that we have first hand knowledge of what you were actually doing while this happened, and it wasn't camping an alley.

The system that banned you pretty much never throws false positives, and you have some other sketchy battle reports recently as well. I do believe you have been/are playing with an aimbot even though overall you appear to be a garbage player stat-wise.

C is a giant ally on Pearl market. JS. So I don’t understand why you are confused with this “supposed ally”. That is where I killed you and your team. As you stated. So other than your 4 (friends) has anyone else posted anything? Because it seems like a game of fallow the Admin... I mean Friend.
I don't really care what gun you use. Use whatever you play the best with.

Against my better judgement, appeal approved.

thank you

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Now that I’m appealed. Eat a dick loser.
I’m fine with a ban for that if you’re offended. Didn’t get shit you Post.
@3XCrEEd btw ^^^Talkin to you

I'd recommend you stop while you're ahead. Keep up this kind of crap and you'll find yourself re-banned. Don't come into our house and smack talk our members. You're expected to be respectful in our forums especially while appealing a ban.

I'd recommend you stop while you're ahead. Keep up this kind of crap and you'll find yourself re-banned. Don't come into our house and smack talk our members. You're expected to be respectful in our forums especially while appealing a ban.
Was he respectful by allowing myself and immediate helpful staff by simply saying “I think you got him”

if I’m not mistaken that’s a bit rude. And not very professional on your part to defend him and not reprimand him but only me. Regardless of words used we were both wrong. But am I wrong? @neonardo1

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I don't understand why you want to keep arguing. He was in no way rude or disrespectful...was essentially supporting my first response is all.

Suck it up and take it, or you can be re-banned. I don't care which. We support nearly 500 players in our servers 24/7 and quite frankly don't have the patience to deal with this kind of crap. Just load up and enjoy the game and stop replying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.