Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: DonPapitoWho

In-game Name DonPapitoWho

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? basically i got banned a lot of time ago cuz i was in a a match i say the n word to a dear friednd of mine in sq chat ( the green one) and got automatic filter

Why should we lift your ban? was long time ago and wont say it again and also im black XD

Kick reason (from Battlelog) //

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

i dont understand what you mean, since i didnt play for long time i (i might be wrong on wich account i originally got the ban) might got banned on thay and not on donpapito account but since i use both of them they are both banned.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It would appear that you were on your last chance regarding KPM bans and instead of having some common sense you decided to be racist.
Why should we give you yet another chance?

i got kpm becouse i didnt realised my vip got expired. i saìd it in sq chat, as you can probably see from all my chat im not racist or toxic at all in chat with all players, me and my friend call ourself like that all time, it was not about being racist. anyway it was very long time ago, like 1 year. i definetly wont say it again and since there are a lot of bz server id like oportunity to play it again :D that's it.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We do not tolerate racism.
Period.

Would you mind giving the following rules an extremely thorough read through? Let me know once you have done so.

i did, i can see n.3 about racism and i totally agree with it, in fact im definetly in wrong but what i was saying in chat had no racist significance at all. froma third party or an automatic filter of couse is bannable. still, i agree with the rules. but still, im not toxic or racist, you can see my lifetime chat messages.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well, I offer you a compromise then. If we were to unban you, it would be the very last chance you'd ever get.
One additional rule violation and you'd be gone for good with no chance at appealing.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Moving forward, it doesn't matter if you think it doesn't constitute something racial, don't say it.
Filter evasion is also heavily enforced.

Appeal Approved. Do not disappoint.