Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Gonfonix

In-game Name Gonfonix

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Okay so basically I joined the server and was banned shortly after for HSK Automatic Ban - Pecheneg (PKP). So headshots but I have more kills than headshots which is weird. I tried reset stats but it still kicks me. I have played on Banzore before (I think). I have never been banned before on any other server - this is an honest statement.

Why should we lift your ban? Because I am not a hacker. I have never used any hacks on Battlefield before. The only thing that has ever happened to me is I have joined a server and that server had an XP glitch on, screwing up my stats. This was years ago on battlefield 3 and happened later on battlefield 4, shortly after DANNYonPC made a video on it. You guys can spectate me at any time and see I am not a hacker either if you want.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Okay well the reason this all occurred was I bought a server from nfoservers to run a locker 24/7 server. Upon getting it i ftp the server to change the startup settings. Well apparently you can edit the Win32Game.cfg. I didn't know what this was at first so I decided to mess with it, since it was called a script. Well it ended up screwing up point multiplier. My previous score from 70 mil spiked to 1.4 bil and everything got messed up. I tried fixing it but it made it worst. I'll probably have to buy a new account now but it was my server that messed up my account. Not an external hack of any sort.

cheats/hacks aren't defined on whether they are external or internal, they are defined by if you alter the games code
I agree with you. I am simply being honest on what happened. I understand if the ban can't reversed. I'm just asking for a chance. Anyone can spectator me when ever I join. I don't use actual hacks. I regret it all now as it really messed up my previous stats.

Also, no active ban on BF4DB. The report was lifted due to the modded server affecting stats. Here is the link to my profile: https://bf4db.com/player/513113280. I hope this helps. So basically the modded server affected my stats triggering an auto-ban. I tried to fix my stats now to the best of my ability. I believe they will no longer throw a red flag anymore. I hope this helps!

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1603406082052.png

Not sure about the plugin not grabbing you the instant you try to join, but you are welcome to try, unbanning you. Just a disclaimer, we do not do whitelisting for that plugin, so you will have to sort out the stats even if it means grinding with them on another server.

View attachment 6364

Not sure about the plugin not grabbing you the instant you try to join, but you are welcome to try, unbanning you. Just a disclaimer, we do not do whitelisting for that plugin, so you will have to sort out the stats even if it means grinding with them on another server.
Okay. I had once joined when the stats were messed up, but I seem to be able to join other servers now since I corrected some of my stats. So should I try and join again?