Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: grandmazmalding

In-game Name grandmazmalding

Have you cheated before? never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? was having a good round on siege and adkats banned me for auto kpm

Why should we lift your ban? I wasn't cheating and the server was healthy and still active far after I left and was told good players dont get banned not that im that great.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Can you do us a favor? Reel it back some in the overnight hours. No doubt about it you are deadly in the heli, but late night farming does empty the server and you have been asked in the past to relax some especially later in the night.

I would be happy to un-ban you if you can do that for us.

You agree?

I do agree yeah i get it was late at night i have left in the past and i do feel bad when the server empties i wrote this some te after i got banned tho and the server was healthy some rounds after this but yes ill try not play there after midnight or something?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Play all you want man, im not saying don't play im saying don't go heavyweight champion on an infant, you dig?

Thanks man yeah i get it haha its just hard not to in the heli but appreciate the unban been enjoying playing on the server been telling the people ive been playing with that i cant constantly be going hard in the server haha.