Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: HSKRBF

In-game Name HSKRBF

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I farm headshots. This is my second account. My main account is KakashiiBF https://bf4db.com/profile/Careless I've appealed a BF4DB ban for HSKR, 2 Battlefield Agency bans for HSKR, and countless server bans. I have a lot of footage on my youtube channel and I stream on twitch farming headshots. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGfmsoDQeco Let me know what other evidence you would like me to provide.

Why should we lift your ban? Automatic HSKR Ban

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Ill be straight up with you here bro, I can unban you but the plugin is just gonna tag you again and again. Especially with your smurf account since it won't have any clue why a low level is getting >50% headshots. Ill bring it up to the others but we aren't in the business of whitelisting accounts and probably will never be.

I don't relly play infantry in bZ servers. I mainly play to learn the Little Bird. What do I have to do to get whitelisted? I'll do whatever it takes. Not being able to play on bZ servers reduces the amount of servers I can play on down to just WHG servers. I just want to play the game.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
We're not going to whitelist you just because you want to farm headshots. We always make people average out their stats if they want to play with us.

Whitelisting just makes a whole mess of things and everyone will then want it. If you want to be a HS tryhard then you won't be able to play on our servers I guess...not that I/we care about HS tryharding but because it trips up so many of the anti-cheat systems and whitelisting around it is a pain.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
FWIW you're unbanned. If you login with that acct again it will just re-ban you, so I'd advise just sticking to your main account on our servers.