Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: IICR1MS0NII

In-game Name IICR1MS0NII

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? No reason I was just perm banned and I have no idea why

Why should we lift your ban? I dont cheat or break server rules, I dont know why Im banned

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Still showing as banned on PBB, you got the proof that they unbanned you?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Right, But I am saying the website is still showing you as globally banned, it won't matter if I unban you because you will just get tagged again. Which is why I am asking for the proof. After that it is just a matter of PBB changing their records to match.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
All im asking for is a snipping tool Screenshot of your interation with punk buster. You can black out all the sensitive data. Like this:

1603744610014.png

I dont know what you mean test services on pbsvc doesnt give a lot to prove ban status. Im seriously able to play on other servers aside banzore servers

I dont have them in my inbox, it took almost a couple months for them to lift the ban but like I said above I dont cheat otherwise I would have been auto banned again

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
So they never reached out to you then. I don't care about other servers bud. PBB still says Banned.

1603746784382.png

Appeal denied.