Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: iiKratosKaos

In-game Name iiKratosKaos

Have you cheated before? I dont cheat

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I had whitnessed -bZ-RogaineFoam actually inside of a wall on Operation Metro TDM, and had planned to report it, my files were corrupted and I didnt get the chance to properly file the report. -bZ-NairCream (not sure if thats his exact name) was defending his cheating teammate. I called out Rogaine and he denied it, along with 2 other bZ members saying there was no cheating. Cheating or glitching using the MAV is not the point, Rogaine was inside of a wall.

Why should we lift your ban? I am a frequent user of the bZ servers as they provide a good playercount/playerbase, and a good challenge.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Libel

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
He was not inside of a wall, he was on the third floor of the building. Completely legal spot that can be reached with some creative jumping (Mav not required), he only appeared to be in the wall for you because on the opposite side of the building there is a door that cannot be opened or blown up. but you can see enemy markers through it. The reason I banned you is because you could not shut the fuck up about it. Its funny at first, but then it gets old.

If you go on youtube and search metro 3rd floor apartments I guarantee you'll see how easy it is and understand how rediculous you were being.

1632423976604.png

Not to mention you are just mad in general and I don't like that bs on my home server. Nobody is cheating. In fact I have on my own banned over over 5000 accounts for one of the anti-cheat plugins that we use/run, our server group is one of the best (If not the best) when it comes to being hacker free.

Now, I would be willing to unban you if you can just chill the hell out. Can you do that?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
My bad, I have things to do outside of this game. But since you "can't" get unbanned, I will enlighten you on how to hide the servers:

you can't

anyway, appeal approved. quit being a dipshit on our servers.