Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: IlShadowWalkerlI

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name IlShadowWalkerlI

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I've had my battlefield account since 2013. I've played multiple times on many different servers. I recently wanted to get back into Battlefield 4 a few months ago, around and got kicked saying "Angry Salsa" had banned me. I have screenshots right before I was banned of the server saying that to me. I tried to join again today and the same thing happened, so that's why I am contacting you guys today.

Why should we lift your ban? My record is clean and my account is not a bot account. I have had this account for a long time and this is the first time I have ever had this problem with Battlefield 4. I just follow the rules and have fun with other players. This game is a gem and I'd hate to not play it on a popular server with a large fanbase that still lives on with such a great game. I look forward to seeing you guys on the Battlefield!

-Shdw

BF4DB: https://bf4db.com/player/858989663
BFAgency: https://battlefield.agency/player/b62dbf5b-cbfb-479f-af18-9b97187a8d78

Hey again! I tried to play on my data with my phone and that works! It looks like my IP was probably banned from someone else. I have a dynamic IP which changes and I guess it's just the luck of the draw that it changed to this one. Is it possible to lift whatever ban on my IP?

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Were you using a VPN perhaps? We don't allow VPNs and from the data I have you were definitely on one.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I was just looking to see if I ever banned this dude haha, No sir I did not.

Were you using a VPN perhaps? We don't allow VPNs and from the data I have you were definitely on one.
Now that I think about it back when I tried to join months ago, I tried troubleshooting and tried some crummy free vpn off the Microsoft app store. I honestly didn't know it was against your guys' rules. I didn't see your guys' website in the server because it kicked me so fast.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Now that I look into it, your name has a pattern and you are banned for wallhacks on several other accounts.

Hi Sly! (shadow foxer)

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Welcome back! Still banned. Make as many accounts as you want, they will be banned. Try to get more original with the names my dude.

Appeal denied. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.