Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Jerimiaq

In-game Name Jerimiaq

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? The ban occurred a few years ago. I think that I was banned by a bot that detects racist remarks. I believe that "Spic" was the word used.

Why should we lift your ban? I was a teenager at the time, trying to be edgy and didn't fully understand the meaning behind the words and how much hurt they can cause. I apologize for using racist remarks and hope that I can take a spot on your server.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Are you sure you're banned? We restarted our banlist when we restarted the servers a couple of months ago. I cannot find any active bans against you in our system or the anti-cheat banlists we run.

What does the kick message from Battlelog show?

Are you sure you're banned? We restarted our banlist when we restarted the servers a couple of months ago. I cannot find any active bans against you in either our system, or some of the anti-cheat banlists we run.

What does the kick message from Battlelog show?
It tells me punkbusters kicking me but only on banzore servers so I was assuming it was the ban from all the way back then. q

SRHiAcB.png

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You have to join through Battlelog to get the detailed kick message. The in-game kick messages are too generic and don't give us any information.

d2Wjwsx.png
ah I see now I am being banned for a battlefield 3 violation. I understand if you unable to remove the ban for that but it kind of sucks because my older brother was the one who got me banned. Regardless thank you for your time assisting me with this situation.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Ah I didn't check that banlist. We don't generally can't lift those as most are pretty cut and dry that there was definitely cheating that took place that is directly linked to you and they're on an anti-cheat banlist that we don't directly control. You'd have to appeal the ban with ACI in this case, http://www.anticheatinc.net/

Last edited:
Ah I didn't check that banlist. We don't generally lift those as most are pretty cut and dry that there was definitely cheating that took place that is directly linked to you.
Yeah understandable for weeding out the hackers. Guess I gotta tell my brother he owes me bf4 now too hahaha

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Forum accounts aren't directly tied to BF4 accounts. There's no need to do anything special related to this forum account. Accounts cannot be deleted.