Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: JettPack1-_3

In-game Name JettPack1-_3

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Someone said Jew on the server and it said it was a language violation. After testing this myself once, I simply decided to see whether saying JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW would result in 5 language violations or only 1.

Why should we lift your ban? Science. And because my question was answered. It was 5 language violations.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1618175262284.png

Seriously dude? and no, it works off of a different system. 1 day ban. See you tomorrow.

A wise man once said "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

Oh well, the science was worth it. My language is usually pretty clean anyway and there wasn't any malicious intent. Also haven't I seen you ingame somewhere?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yeah, on the tdm server lol. You didnt need to do science, you couldve just asked me. lol...

So if Jew is a slur, does that mean that Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, and Atheist are all slurs? Is religion banned? Also btw, in seriousness, clarifying on the ban system, if I slip up on a language violation word and it gives me another point, does it immediately temp/perm ban me or do I have the same leeway I had the first time? And also what kind of words to you ban anyway, do you ban Jew but not Jewish, or both, because there wasn't exactly a list. Also, props for catching on to that workaround with "J3w", that was smart, caught the other dude who started it.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Its to keep annoyances down. don't really care about any of it myself, just keeps the chat from going all 1488 and getting stupid. You good bud?

Ohhh I just learned what 1488 means the other day from a news piece. And if you're asking if I am mentally stable, it is questionable, but if you are asking if you can close the thread, yes, I am done screwing around. For the time being.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Just remember, auto filter don't fuck around, and while I dont care what you say, I do get annoyed having to spend time out of my day looking up someones chat logs to determine what stupid shit that they said to be auto banned.

Have fun, see you in game!