Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Lada_RUS2

In-game Name Lada_RUS2

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned because I saw a funny cheater and jokingly asked him to join the clan I am in.
The admin banned me permanently without writing any warning whatsoever,

Why should we lift your ban? I made a joke and would like to apologize. You can check all my clan members and see that nobody has a bf4db ban or similar.

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What you said could be interpreted both ways depending on how you read it. Could either be read seriously (Probably how it was interpreted) or jokingly. What is your view on cheaters in Battlefield 4?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    27 KB · Views: 22
I took a deeper look into the rules this community has to ban players.

"Our admins operate on a point system. When you are found violating a rule, you'll be given a punish point by an admin. The first point will be a warning. After that you'll have varying levels of punishment from a kill, kick, and eventual ban if you're a constant problem."

The admin banning me didnt follow these steps and violated your ban rules.
I was immediately and permanently banned.

Furthermore, there is no policy banning ENTIRE Clans because one or more Cheaters are part of the clan.

Additionally, the cheater never even was in our clan and not a single clanmember has any bf4db violations.

So to sum things up, I did at no point brake an official rule while playing and there was a violation by the admin banning me.

I therefore ask you to lift the bans on me, Lada_RUS2 and my friend Ssangyong_RUS, who was banned just by being a clanmember of mine.

Here is another quote from your ban policy showing a clear violation by the admin banning me.

"We use multiple methods to confirm hacking and do not ban based on suspicion alone."

I was making a joke about inviting a cheating player to my clan and was banned.

Banning me for that is a ban on a suspicion if the invite was serious or not.

In retrospect, you can see that he is not part of the clan which makes the suspicion invalid.

I never cheated, therefore I oppose cheating. The guy I was refering to used an incredibly funny cheat, so I was joking about it, thats it.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Banzore bans all hackers, its in our name. That being said, thank you for being (somewhat) patient. On the internet things can be misconstrued very easily. I think you were just being dumb/funny. Don't do it again.

Appeal approved.