Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ban Appeal - LeanTurkeyBurger

on a serious note, it seems like there are a lot of old names getting banned for trivial stuff.

BF4s pop is low to begin with and HC is a subset of that. might want to dial back perm bans for only egregious stuff like hacking and some verified forum reports, certainly not for language, spawn attacking, mining etc. days/weeks ban from last attempted login sounds about right for very hard headed people but perm? i can't really think of anything deserving a perm ban, especially if its a language filter "violation". BZ at one point a few years ago got very close to becoming irrelevant because of overly harsh treatment. many other servers fell the same way over the years. this process can be managed better and should be considering big picture game longevity. your call.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member

What's worse is vet stacking and constant 800 - 0 games. Especially on bZ1. I rarely play anymore because there is usually 10+ skilled 140's on one team, and barely a few 140's on the other. I tried playing on the team with less skilled players, multiple times, but it doesn't matter when it's that unbalanced. Now I rarely play BF4 as I fell back in love with another game. I'll be back some time, and I hope vet stacking is better then.

I perfectly understand friends playing in a squad together. The problem is when you got multiple squads of good players that stack the teams and go 800 - 0 for the rest of the night. Vets need to wake up and assist when they know the teams are severely unbalanced, if there is multiple squads of good players on one team.

Who even enjoys pubstomping? Looks like a lot of people do.

Banning retards is not the issue.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
on a serious note, it seems like there are a lot of old names getting banned for trivial stuff.

BF4s pop is low to begin with and HC is a subset of that. might want to dial back perm bans for only egregious stuff like hacking and some verified forum reports, certainly not for language, spawn attacking, mining etc. days/weeks ban from last attempted login sounds about right for very hard headed people but perm? i can't really think of anything deserving a perm ban, especially if its a language filter "violation". BZ at one point a few years ago got very close to becoming irrelevant because of overly harsh treatment. many other servers fell the same way over the years. this process can be managed better and should be considering big picture game longevity. your call.
it was a 24 hour ban because they already had multiple infractions. the chat filter will punish first, kill a player, kick a player, then they will 24 hour ban a player. you have to be some type of special to let a chat filter ban you here.

Hi, found this thread from reddit

WigglyCabbage and LeanTurkeyBurger are a griefer(s), thanks for not unbanning them.
Do a search for their names on google, you'll see they might deserve a ban on all servers:

i have to agree since I was banned yesterday for having a toxic clan tag. That tag hasn’t given me problems for years on both PC and Xbox servers…

What's worse is vet stacking and constant 800 - 0 games. Especially on bZ1. I rarely play anymore because there is usually 10+ skilled 140's on one team, and barely a few 140's on the other. I tried playing on the team with less skilled players, multiple times, but it doesn't matter when it's that unbalanced. Now I rarely play BF4 as I fell back in love with another game. I'll be back some time, and I hope vet stacking is better then.

I perfectly understand friends playing in a squad together. The problem is when you got multiple squads of good players that stack the teams and go 800 - 0 for the rest of the night. Vets need to wake up and assist when they know the teams are severely unbalanced, if there is multiple squads of good players on one team.

Gotta pad stats and farm noobs with your bros to stay top 10. very much fun

Yeah Ive run into that on BZ1.5 as well. There's about 8ish players on there who move sides to be together and completely own games. I don't really complain all that much bc I have my group including @Superman Prime @Slicknicklol who usually try to play together on the same team, but we hardly make or break the game because we are usually in one vehicle just trying to do good as a squad and we always make it a point to not cap the enemies last flag. On the other hand those 8ish players usually get to the point where the other team is stuck in spawn just farming deaths... I mean I get that's not technically against the rules but the server loses 10-15 players during that game. I have been on both sides and its unfun for both teams. Last night I was on and we were spawn capped 3 (on the losing side) games in a row and while we did well (top 5 each time) it was not fun for the other players. We went from a full server to about 40 players in 3 games.

I don't have the ability to post in Ban/Appeals but just a few minutes ago LeanTurkeyBurger was banned for language. He said cr@cker but he was legit talking about cr@ckers, like cheezits.

I watched it happen. Please unban.
There is a few rules that is not hard to stay within.

If you or others find it hard to not have swastikas or whatever as emblems, that's on you.
Thank you for reminding Fluffer. However ther is one thing I have to know. If inflammatory icons/tags should be removed to comply with the rules then does that mean communist iconography, pride flags, sexually explicit imagery, and satanic imagery should all be removed? Just curious…

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It may have been awhile since I have touched on this topic, but all remains the same:

1. If you are too moronic to abide by a 3 word automatic chat filter, then you shouldn't be playing here
2. If you say one of the 3 words on this chat filter, which is automatic; and then say that word again because you didn't listen to the warning that it gave you, you might be a part of the first bullet point.
3. Nobody cares what @ohthehumanity says.

Its a pretty simple system folks. Not like there hasn't been 2000 threads going over the same thing.

Glad to see yall still having fun though!

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Thank you for reminding Fluffer. However ther is one thing I have to know. If inflammatory icons/tags should be removed to comply with the rules then does that mean communist iconography, pride flags, sexually explicit imagery, and satanic imagery should all be removed? Just curious…
I'm an anarchist. The only rule that should apply is survival of the fittest. It isn't up to me though.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I know that when I think of carrying out soul-crushing, global-dominating evil conspiracies the first thing I consider is, "What will I wear?"

And Columbia Sportswear is first on my list. I mean why go with the cliche of olive drab or mere camouflage when you can dress fashionably while imposing tyranny?

And while you're thinking about ruling some small country with an iron fist you can also check out their Mother's Day specials!

I know that when I think of carrying out soul-crushing, global-dominating evil conspiracies the first thing I consider is, "What will I wear?"

And Columbia Sportswear is first on my list. I mean why go with the cliche of olive drab or mere camouflage when you can dress fashionably while imposing tyranny?

And while you're thinking about ruling some small country with an iron fist you can also check out their Mother's Day specials!

Ngl I do be liking their hiking shoes and hiken boots.