Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: Meowster

In-game Name Meowster

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Not entirely sure why I was banned was under automatic ban. Was playing on one of the Banzore servers was attacking A point in rush in a LAV or BTR.

Why should we lift your ban? I Believe it was a wrongful automatic ban. If not I'd like to know the reasoning behind the ban. I don't believe I was doing anything wrong would love to be unbanned cause Hardcore bf4 is the only fun servers

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Hey buddy is your IGN Meowster909? Not seeing any active bans unless my GUI is being delayed. Are you using a VPN? If so unfortunately we don't allow VPN's on our servers anymore if you disconnect from it you should be good to go! You seem clear on BF4DB, and BA is currently down for maintenance

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It is a KPM live autoban, did you get kicked midway into a round on our servers? Im doing some digging right now, but I just want to know if you were doing well with a gun or something while I look into this.

yeah I was in the round for about 10 - 15 mins I believe the round was about to end I was in a tank with a pretty high kill streak.