Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: Nickthebest100

In-game Name Nickthebest100

Have you cheated before? Nope

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned quite a few months back now because I lent my friend my account as he didn't have the game back then. Little did i know he was hacking and we lost our friendship over this. With the release of 2042 coming up, i've been wanting to play BF4 again however lots of the servers for the BF4DB Plugin and the only servers i can play is by playing on my own rented servers... however no one else ever joins the servers much and so i'm basically playing on my own and it gets quite boring. I've spoken to a higher up of BF4DB and they said that the only way to get around it now is to speak to server owners and get Whitelisted. I'm getting very tired of spending 5 to 10 mins to join a server to find i'm getting kicked and i've spent about an Hour this morning doing that and now i got to go to work so had no play time. After a long day at work i'd like to be able to play some games instead of being kicked all the time and stuck on my own rented servers that no one else joins. Both BF4DB and Battlefield agency says i'm banned.

Why should we lift your ban? Because you're nice! :) and i wanna be able to play games again without being kicked all the time from all servers.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) You have been banned from this server

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately we do not whitelist for BA/BF4DB/Punkbuster bans that have conclusive evidence of foul play. As said in your ban appeal transcript with BF4DB, your account is your responsibility. Unfortunately there is not much I can do for you. If you were to successfully appeal at both BA/BF4DB you would be good to go. But that is very very unlikely.

I apologize for your situation, I hope 2042 lives up to your expectations when it comes out.

They already denied it and one of the developers told me that the server owner is able to whitelist the BF4DB. I'm not too sure on the BA one however. Nevermind, I'll just delete the account or throw the pc away till 2042 comes out as I got no other use for it and almost all the servers got the BF4DB plugin which means I can't play BF4. Enjoy your day.