Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: PhantomeAK

In-game Name PhantomeAK

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Get getting RPGd by griefer while in tank. He killed me and then I shot him. It was entirely self defense.

Why should we lift your ban? I've played on Banzore servers for a long time with no issues. This is a mistake

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Griefing/TK [perm][-bZ-neonardo1][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

I literally found the complaint that got me banned. Incoherently written account of what happened with 0 real evidence except a broken youtube video. This guy is severely confused.

1627003782190.png

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Youtube links appear to currently be broken at the moment. The evidence definitely did/does exist. At your request, I could reach out to TurkeyNoise and request the video link so that I am able to post it here in a non-hyperlinked format due to temporary issues.

That is fine with me. You can also check the chat logs, I don't remember interacting with the guy at all. Looks like the relevant incident happened like a month ago, but only case of intentional tk I remember was because this guy kept RPGing my tank on Shanghai because I was using it twice or something.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yea here you go
or "Here"

Rewatching the footage, I can only see that you are the gunner for the entire length of the recording. Chatlogs don't indicate anything on this incident either.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm willing to give you another shot. Perhaps there is more context that I am missing, but I don't want to see any complaints about you in the future for intentional TK's/griefing. Appeal approved!