Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: PktLossShooter

In-game Name PktLossShooter

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? somehow banned for "intentional tk, team griefing"

Why should we lift your ban? Because I was not team griefing? Got into the attack heli as the gunner, and the pilot refuses to go fight eventhough he doesn't have friend with him, nor did anybody in chat at the time identified as his gunner, so he went back to base and sat there. Then I told him that I have all day to sit and went with it, turned on netflix and occasionally came back to prevent autokick. If anything the pilot was the one griefing, not me as the gunner.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) kicked by admin, intentional griefing and etc

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

And reason to lift ban is I think someone in discord uploaded a video, from neither of us in the incident, just pure chatlog, which might have lead to misunderstandings on the admins part. I don't think this constitutes as a TK, otherwise wouldn't every single blueberry who doesnt get out of your tank be a ban worthy? Especially when the dude clearly did not have a friend as his gunner

This was the reason,

ok that's from a while back then. Could not remember why I went against that dude but it is against the server rules. I am sorry for what I did, must have lost my brain that day. Is there a possibility for a lift on first-time offenders? Clean on BA and everything else, read the server rules and didnt see cross-teaming with a mav was not allowed... I promise this wont happen again, and you guys have like all the active NA servers...

and it just so happens to be that the dude reported me was the one who was air peacing in bz6 two days ago, I even complained in discord
1632704437344.png

Guys please let me back in, I won't do stupid bs like this again and will STFU in chat, you guys have the best servers and I usually play late, I probably got extremely salty that day and was playing with a friend that also got salty so double negative peer pressure had us doing dumb shit, I apologize for that!

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
I change the ban to a 1 week temp ban from today. Don't let me down.