Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: QUAD849

In-game Name QUAD849

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Mar 2, 2017

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? "Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: aim asist with pistol unreal stupid hacking [perm][-bZ-Slash5_O]"

I dont really know, I wasnt playing even "that good", here is the battlereport of the match I assume was responsible of my ban:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/837169125549333248/818496679/
I didn't even used the pistol many times in that match.

Why should we lift your ban? People know me in that server, they know I am clean and I can provide proof if needed, I have recorded my self playin your servers with even better scores, I asumed people from BZ know me enough to know I am clean.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
YOU WERE botting with the pistol. if i had video id post it. I was busy so i didn't get it, my bad. Jackson unbanned you,so you are good to go. for the record i wouldn't have unbanned you. I 100% believe you were botting. thanks!

YOU WERE botting with the pistol. if i had video id post it. I was busy so i didn't get it, my bad. Jackson unbanned you,so you are good to go. for the record i wouldn't have unbanned you. I 100% believe you were botting. thanks!

I can provide the same quality of gameplay and record it if you want. I got another ban today:

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: metabans.com: SUSPECTED CHEATING Quad849 #STATSBF4 http://247FairPlay.com/CheatDetector/Quad849"

I have uploaded multiple gameplays of me playing in BZ servers with even better performance than the one were I have been getting this bans.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I can provide the same quality of gameplay and record it if you want. I got another ban today:

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: metabans.com: SUSPECTED CHEATING Quad849 #STATSBF4 http://247FairPlay.com/CheatDetector/Quad849"

I have uploaded multiple gameplays of me playing in BZ servers with even better performance than the one were I have been getting this bans.

The things you did with pistols are statistically not possible. It's recorded, and it's why you're a flagged player around the community. I'd imagine you've had this issue on other servers as well.

Regardless, this is an external ban that we didn't directly put in place. You'll need to appeal with the source of the ban, not us.

The things you did with pistols are statistically not possible. It's recorded, and it's why you're a flagged player around the community. I'd imagine you've had this issue on other servers as well.

Regardless, this is an external ban that we didn't directly put in place. You'll need to appeal with the source of the ban, not us.

WTF, really? ugh, ok. I dont even use pistols that often, but thanks for clarify.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Oh that's fine! I was just figuring I missed something that happened cause reading the thread confused me. Glad it got sorted!