Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: ReallyShinobi

In-game Name ReallyShinobi

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was being an asshole in chat. (Not a ban, it's a perma mute)

Why should we lift your ban? There were a lot of cool discussions in chat I wish I could give insight to but I couldn't because of my stupid actions in the past. I sincerely apologize for my behavior.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well. I mean you were muted back in November by the auto filter, and in march you still were being toxic even into April.

1618167479598.png

Mutes are ultimately not up to me, but what makes us think you would be able to behave and play with some respect?

Well. I mean you were muted back in November by the auto filter, and in march you still were being toxic even into April.

View attachment 6676

Mutes are ultimately not up to me, but what makes us think you would be able to behave and play with some respect?
Jesus I forgot I said that... I will accept a perma ban if I do mess this up (IF I get unmuted) I honestly have nothing to say for this. As for the recent messages, I'll argue that I really made an effort to tone down the intensity. If that's not allowed, I'll just stop all together.

Note: Prolly won't matter but I am black and my sense of humor is stupid.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Jesus I forgot I said that... I will accept a perma ban if I do mess this up (IF I get unmuted) I honestly have nothing to say for this. As for the recent messages, I'll argue that I really made an effort to tone down the intensity. If that's not allowed, I'll just stop all together.

Note: Prolly won't matter but I am black and my sense of humor is stupid.
I appreciate the honesty!

I will talk it over with the others and get back to you. If you are un-muted I will hold you to this and should you become toxic again it will be a perm ban.

Side note, I am an advocate of freedom of speech, so this kind of thing does not bug me. The filters are in place to keep the chat from exploding into a frenzy. So really, its more or less just play with some respect of others and respect the invisible line of what's acceptable and what isn't.

I appreciate the honesty!

I will talk it over with the others and get back to you. If you are un-muted I will hold you to this and should you become toxic again it will be a perm ban.

Side note, I am an advocate of freedom of speech, so this kind of thing does not bug me. The filters are in place to keep the chat from exploding into a frenzy. So really, its more or less just play with some respect of others and respect the invisible line of what's acceptable and what isn't.
Hey thanks man, appreciate it.